05 April 2011

Very insightful movie


Last night Judith and I watched Eat Pray Love; I found it to be quite thought provoking and gave me much to think about.

I don’t think I would have to leave my family in order to find myself and my inner peace, I think it would be more beneficial to find inner peace within myself, my relationship with Judith, and my family.

At my age, running is not an option although some days it weighs upon my mind and heart but as long as I focus on Judith, our commitment to each other and our children I stay true to the course.

There were several quotes that made me think and wonder why we don’t see how easy life could be if we put things in perspective.


“The Sweetness of doing nothing” – Can this really be done?

“Americans know entertainment, but they don't know pleasure” – Why is that?

“Ruins is a gift … it’s the road to transformation” – Why do we get bogged down with the loss instead of seeing the opportunity to move forward?

“If you want to get to the castle … you have to swim the moat” – Why do we want everything without working for it?

“God dwells in me … as me” – So true and so misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment