23 March 2012

Girlie's Celebration

I took last Friday off to celebrate Girlie’s fourth birthday and we spent the day enjoying life with no particular schedule.  We started out giving Girlie her cards and gifts at breakfast, than we headed to Marando Farms in Fort Lauderdale for some fresh produce, went home for a bagel and lox lunch topped off with birthday cupcakes for all than it was off to the beach. 

We got home after dark and everyone was wiped out so off to bed they went. The following Sunday we also had a little celebration with Grandpa and Grandma.  It’s funny how we celebrate everyone’s birthday 2 and 3 times so everyone can join in the fun.

One last thing, for several weeks my computer has been acting up and I will be sending it to the “computer guy” the beginning of next  week so he can take a look under the hood so to speak and figure out what the problem is and how it can be solved.

My blogging has been hit and miss lately due to my scheduling and the move so there may be no activaty for a few days until I get things back and running.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment