25 January 2013

Up … high …Gone

The title of this post is Emerson’s description to Judith of my taking off in a plane from Branson, Missouri last Sunday. Yes, I’m back in the big Apple for another three weeks of finish carpentry, good food, frigid weather and 8 million people.

In fact as I type its 15 degrees, the snow is coming down hard and fast and all 8 million people are inside toasty warm including me. There must be 2 inches out there and it’s getting deeper by the minute.


This is only my second round at working out of state and its hard being away from Judith and the rabbits especially since Echo stayed behind this time and I’m working solo.

All is not lost I only have 384 hours to go.

Emer I might have gone up high but I’m not gone, I’ll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment