15 January 2011

Judith and I go on a date

Judith and I went out last night to celebrate her birthday.  We went to a nice Tai restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and went to see a picture show.  It was a special time that Judith and I had to be alone, well almost alone, we brought Emerson along and he slept through the whole date.  Didn’t even know he was with us.


We saw Blue Valentine.  It was a sad story about how relationships go sour before you even know it.  How two people can love each other and through miscommunication, emotional distance, stress, disappointment, internal pain and issues couples grow apart.  It gave me a perspective on how men can be emotional hard on their wives due to a sense of entitlement.  For the first time I actually saw things from a woman’s point of view.


I love my wife and sometimes I can be really difficult, she deserves better.  I recommend Blue Valentine, it’s the must see, eye opener of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment