12 September 2011

Unhealthy food, TV from the past and bad cinema

Saturday night we threw our diet out the window, sometimes you just have to enjoy life and eat what you want.  The fun meal of choice was French toast, bacon and eggs.

And the best thing about the meal besides the taste was that Echo made the whole thing which gave Judith a break.


By the end of the meal the kids were so jacked up with sugar we had to call the police.

Only joking, it was a fun night.

After dinner we watched Nanny and the Professor and The Adams Family on Hulu.

Then it was bed time for all except me, Judith and Echo.

We watched Men in Tights and to be honest, as if I’ve been lying all this time, if I had gone my whole life not seeing Men in Tights I probably would have been better off.

Some things are better left unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment