13 February 2012

A night out on the town with the girls

I took Judith and Elise out to dinner at Catfish Dewey's in Fort Lauderdale this evening. It was an early celebration for Valentine’s Day.  The food was great and I was out with the two most beautiful girls in South Florida, my wife and Girlie.

Excited to be going out on a special night with Papa and Mama

Driving on 95 in heavy traffic

Oh no!

False alarm, just bad New York drivers

The two most beautiful girls in South Florida, my wife and Girlie.

So happy! 

A relaxing time

I have a secret ... it's a gift for my little Girlie.

My little girl!

Just what she always wanted

My little Valentine

The chocolate tastes good too!


Back at home with my Valentine Judith

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!!! How sweet is that!!!!!!
    So nice to see you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete