12 November 2010

The center?

The week started out with me hurting my back while lifting something I shouldn’t been lifting.  It’s ending with me biting my tongue. Not your run of the mill bite.  You know me; I have to go that extra mile in everything I do.

Yesterday I worked a twelve hour day and after work I was extremely hungry so I headed straight for Publix’s for some sushi. I was sitting in my truck wolfing down a vegetable roll and without any explanation my teeth, no one tooth caught the center of my tongue and basically filleted it.

At first, I’m thinking conch isn’t one of the ingredients in a vegetable roll but it quickly become evident that it wasn’t conch.  I drove home with a steady flow of blood pouring down my throat and felling like someone had stepped on my tongue.  I wasn’t happy.

Now it’s 7:00 in the am and my back and tongue hurt.  My only hope is that I dropped something on my foot today at work so Murphy can complete his dirty deeds aimed at me for the week.

Have a hectic day!

On the bright side, I have work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment