01 June 2011

Random shots of a typical day

Periodically I have a small project that needs to be done for work so generally while I work out of the garage and van to get my task done the family hangs around to check out what Dad is doing.

My task at hand: mobile keyboard base and custom trim

Family's task at hand: have fun


Adding the finishing touches

I know, I work too much but you guys eat too much

Smile while you work

Josiah having a blast

Mobile keyboard base

Details, details ...

Measure twice, cut once

Ripping maple down to size

Pint-size supervisor

Concentrating

Working at the routor table

Girlie helping with the clean up

Girlie and Silas best buds

Mama Judith

Whose your daddy?

Emerson in the wild

Emerson pretending to be a lawn jockey


Photo credit: Judith and Echo


No comments:

Post a Comment