30 December 2011

The Case of the Missing Icing

The Characters

The Duchess of Kitchen

The young selfish Prince

The suave debonair Prince who’s in line for the throne

The engaging beautiful maid



Engaging isn’t she?

The butler who doesn't have an alibi

The bumbling inspector

Can’t get more bumbling than that, can you?

Will the case be solved or will the Icing Thief continue to acquire
other people’s sweet thick icing?




“Spoiler”



Caught red handed or should I say with chocolate icing on his face!





Tune in next time to see the events that lead up to the capture of the Icing Theft

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought, there was no way it was the Duchess of the kitchen she has a truthful face. At first I thought she was Mr. Scarlet the beautiful.
    But surprise me. It was the selfish Price the whole time.

    What a great post.
    Missing u bunches Doreen and kids.
    Merry Christmas and blessing all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little guy's been framed. Did he get his one phone call? The icing all over him looks an obvious plant to me. He's been set up. The engaging beautiful maid needs to be asked to take a polygraph. Her smile in the first picture exhibits all the telltale signs of juvenile mischievousness. If I'm not mistaken, she's your man. Erm, woman. Doh! I mean, girl!

    ReplyDelete