28 December 2011

Our Christmas Eve Celebration

The gangs all here!

Three generations ...
Echo, Grandpa Joe, and me.

At home in the kitchen

Getting pointers from the old man

First course: The Antipasto, hot Italian bread and steamed clams

Note: we were all eating, Judith and I were preparing and  we were all having such a grand ole time stuffing our faces that we neglected to get a photo of the steamers, sorry.



Makes your mouth water doesn't it?

Hey, look what I got!

Our friend Cindy brought over a cardboard ginger bread house
for the kids and it was the hit of the party, thanks Cindy.



Hey, I’m not supposed to have these!
Somebody take them away from me
before I write on the my face or the furniture.


Too late I wrote on my cheek.
A kid’s not safe when their parents are partying.



Cindy and Girlie (Elise)


The kid's table


Hank


Our long time friend Jamie


Grandma gets a bath robe


Grandpa gets some shirts


Hank gets a game


Girlie gets a ballerina jewelry box


Hey, it's playing my song ...
Fur Elise


Does she realize she's sitting on my gift?


Echo gets a football


Emerson gets a wooden farm toy


Echo gives himself a can of soup


Emerson plays with his gift


The second course: Sautéed calamari in a hot Sicilian sauce


The kitchen staff


The main course: Shrimp/lobster tail/bay scallops over a bed of linguine


Dessert: fruit, nuts, chocolates, coffee and tiramisu


If my dad is smiling you know we did it right


Mr. and Mrs. Head Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment