02 December 2011

Emerson goes shopping at Outdoor World


We took the kids to Outdoor World last Saturday afternoon to partake in their annual “Classic Christmas” which sent Emerson over the top.  This was the first time he really was aware of his surrounding and boy was he excited.

Can you buy me a huge fishtank like that one Papa?

... with a waterfall?


Can you believe how big them fishies are?

Hey guys! Follow me.

I want one of those and one of those.

Boy I'm tired, this shopping really takes a lot out of a little guy like me.

Okay! I found it.  I want a Buck Knife. Yeah that's it a Buck Knife.

I’m happy to say after an hour and a half we left Outdoor world with lots of smiles and without buying anything. Emerson did realize that a Buck Knife wouldn’t be a very good gift for him which was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment