16 October 2010

Friends shouldn't let friends dream and drive.

I had way too much to dream last night.

Seems odd, huh?

In light of all the recent bank robberies, murders and assaults happening in the South Florida area, Judith has been having extremely disturbing and unsettling violent dreams as of late. 

Aside from giving her comfort, there is really nothing I can do.  It’s a result of the place and times that we live in.  I myself stopped going into banks, I used to go in and stand in line facing the front entrance, now I just won’t go in.  I do all my banking via the ATM drive-through with the engine running, truck in gear and my 38 by my side.

When shopping, if Judith sees that the store is getting a Brink’s pick up or delivery see waits from a distance for them to drive off before going in or leaving the store.  It’s a shame but things are really out of control in good ole sunny South Florida.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and that goes for both sides.  Stay alert! Be safe!

On a lighter note, Elise woke up last night crying because she was having a bad dream about how “the boys” didn’t give her gum in her dream. When she woke up this morning she was still upset and asking for some gum.

The problems of a two year old, how envious I am.

1 comment:

  1. Gum sounds nice.... I could use a piece too. Thanks for the smile.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete