26 October 2010

I think it’s time I go see a doctor

I have been laid up with a sinus thing for the last two days, basically it started with a twinge in my throat on Sunday night and by Monday morning it progressed from there into a bad sore throat and then I had the feeling my sinuses were filled with steel wool.

My congestion is somewhat debilitating, I lose my balance easy, my skin is clammy and I just feel terrible.  I am debating on whether I should go see a doctor.  My main fear is it will manifest into something worse like meshugenahitis or skipping pneumonia, I’m much too happy to walk.

In all seriousness, at my age little things can become big things without warning.  Last night’s sleep was very uncomfortable; between the chills and constant jumping up because my throat kept closing up, it was not restful at all.  My chest cavity is at the end of its rope from all the coughing. Lots of soreness.

I think it’s time I go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment