21 October 2010

Two days of door installs

It’s really hard work that seems to strip me of all my energy. It’s honest work and it pays the bills but it really takes a toll on my body and mind. I leave early, come home late, have dinner with the family and then I fall asleep on the couch. I wake up in time to kiss the children good night and then it’s time to watch the news or do an hour or so of paperwork in a zombie like state.

At the moment I’m blessed with work but lately I feel it could end at any time. My hope is to get a job that will bring me through the Christmas Holidays otherwise it’s going to be a very dry month or two.

Although the jobs seem to be further and further apart I’ll have to take a wait and see attitude, even with the economy the way it is something always comes up.

Well I have to get back to the grind, have a hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment